Monday 20 June 2005

Alkaline Glutinous Rice Dumpling aka Kee Chang

Whoopeee... finally got my dose of karn sui chung (Cantonese for alkaline glutinous rice dumpling)!!! Ok this will be my last installment on rice dumplings after this and this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was my alkaline glutinous rice dumpling filled with red bean paste. In actual fact this dumpling is already delicious on its own but I love to slather on some kaya (egg and coconut custard jam). If it's plain dumpling, usually they are eaten with some sugar or kaya or both haha.

Hmmm... I'm satisfied, at least for the year.

Ok I just got a new project and I'll be pretty busy for the next 6 months. Hence, posting will be sporadic :( I'll missed reading blogs hrrpppmmmhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012