Thursday 16 June 2005

Chinese Sausage Fried Rice


Lap Cheung Fried Rice Posted by Hello

Yet another fried rice kekeke sorry la, its one of the simplest thing around to cook up plus can use anything you have in your fridge or freezer. I've one huge bag of Chinese sausage (lap cheung in Cantonese) that my MIL gave us during Chinese New Year. Decided to sliced them up. Rummaged thru my fridge and found a bag of celery. So, I cut off the outer stalks and reserved them for juicing purposes. I've used the inner core which is young and tender. I chopped them up.

First, I scrambled up some eggs with oil. Remove and set aside. Add more oil into the wok and fry chopped garlic till fragant. In went the sliced sausages and stir fry till slightly browned. Next, dumped in the celery and continue to stir. Added in some salt and pepper as seasoning before putting in the cooked rice (preferably left over night in the fridge). Stir and taste. Adjust the seasoning. You may use soya sauce too instead of salt. Lastly add in the scrambled egg and mixed throughly. Dish up and eat whilst it's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012