Friday 17 June 2005

Happy Father's Day

We may not shower him with praise
Nor mention his name in song,
And sometimes it seems that we forget
The joy he spreads as he goes along,
But it doesn’t mean that we don’t know
The wonderful role that he has had.
And away down deep in every heart
There’s a place that is just for Dad.....
~Author Unknown

My dad is one of those olden days Asian parent where affections are not shown to us openly but deep down we all knew he love us all. There were just too many sacrifices he have done whilst bringing us up. It was great to see him bond so well with my boiboi doing things he missed out during his own children growing years due to work commitment. Even my late father-in-law came from this old school of thoughts. Hence, me and hubby swore by that this is not the right way to bring up our children. Boiboi is now showered with loads of hugs, kisses and many I love yous. As he grew, he displayed his genuine feelings of love in his little own ways which are priceless! Oh we're so blessed!

This is a little tribute to my daddy and also my boiboi's daddy ~ Happy Father's Day!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012