Friday 15 July 2005

Announcement: IMBB #17


Clement of A La Cuisine will be hosting the 17th installment of Is My Blog Burning? The theme for July 2005 is tasteTea!!!

This is sooo fantasTEA... wooohooo... my mind is running wild already! Remember to submit your entry to Clement by 31st July 2005.

Thanks Clement for hosting IMBB this round.

The photos shown here were taken back in 2003 at Bharat Plantations in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. The background is the vast tea plantation in the Cameron Valley and there is a close up of the tea leaves before processing. Bharat Plantations is the 2nd largest tea producer in Malaysia after Boh Plantations. As a headstart, there are some recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012