Thursday 25 August 2005

More Birthdays

Yes, we're still having birthdays... so many in August!!! Why huh? Parents get amorous on year end celelebrations is it hehehehe *AHEM*

Ok I was hesitating to post this but what the heck.. today's is moi's birthday, tomorrow's Dafthamsta's and Jesse's (the child star of Loopymeals) birthday and next week is my mom's birthday. So let's just celebrate them all in this post teehehehehe... Wishing all of you a wonderful and healthy year ahead and beyond too. May the Lord Buddha bless you with peace, joy and happiness. Here's a cake that I recycled from my blog's anniversary but it was not shown in its colourful state... Happy Burpday to all of you!!!

When one reached my age, I guess there isn't much celebration will be in thought except for reflections. I'm glad to have boiboi's birthday as a distraction and to spend time with together with him and hubby as a family of our own. There are more birthdays coming in our way too in September... watch out for the celebrations!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday babe. Hope your hubby is taking you somewhere nice for the long weekend. So sweet that you and boi boi almost share the same birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks boo. we're not going anywhere hahaha... haiyah if he could just hang on for about an hour plus then we'll be sharing the same birthdate hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012