Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

16 Oct 2012

Thursday, 20 October 2005


Our First Lady, Datin Paduka Seri Endon Mahmood passed away at 7:55am at Sri Perdana, the Prime Minister's official residence in Putrajaya, following a lengthy battle with breast cancer.

My deepest sympathy to Datuk Sri Abdullah Badawi and family. It's going to be hard on him since they are both such a loving couple whom never shy to display their love in the public. As a mark of respect, a moment (24 hours to be exact) of silence will be observed here in my blog.

Notice taken from ScreenShots:

Public can pay last respect beginning 11:00hr at Sri Perdana, Putrajaya.

Funeral will be after Zohor, about 16:00hr, and the remains will be taken to Putrajaya mosque for prayers. Burial will be at Precinct 20, Putrajaya.

UPDATED 21 Oct 2005: It's sooo sad watching the news last night. Tears flowed freely this morning when I read the newspapers that I had to stop myself from reading. Otherwise I would ended up having Ruddolf's nose.

May Allahyarhamah Datin Seri Endon rest in peace.

No comments: