Monday 10 October 2005

Round Up Of IMBB#19: I Can't Believe I Ate Vegan!

Sorry, me very late in posting this up. The round ups for IMBB#19: I Can't Believe I Ate Vegan! have been posted up by Sam of Becks & Posh.

Sam did a fantabulous thing by not only opting for a high tech round up using Technorati but she separated the courses on her own round ups. Check them out:

Part 1: Starters, Soups, Snacks & Sandwiches
Part 2: The Main Course
Part 3: Desserts, Baked Goodies and Sweet Somethings

I did some vegan tapas for this IMBB#19. This month's IMBB is Souffles! I wonder if I would have some time for baking. Not to mention this month's SHF theme, The Dark Side. Haishhh... maybe I can incorporate the two and come up with one entry instead hehehe! Me super lazy sighhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012