Wednesday 9 November 2005

Revealing My BoiBoi...

Okie all the uncles and aunties (to my boiboi lah, not me)... listen, I know I sorta cheated the other time when I said I'm gonna show you all a pic of my boiboi. So I'm gonna show you this one...

boiboi

Kekekeke just his eyes hor... enough or not? If wanna see his eyes close up... click on the pic! So I'm revealing bit by bit hehehehe. Do come back yah, you'll never know when I'm gonna reveal the rest.

UPDATED 10 Nov 2005: I noticed the old pic of boiboi's head inside a box appeared sometimes, maybe due to the same filename being used. I've changed that and hopefully you'll get to view boiboi reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012