Friday 4 November 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging (WCB) 22

I'm joining in the fun just for this once (maybe). This Weekend Cat Blogging was introduced by Clare from eat stuff. Since Clare is not free this weekend, Boo the cat, will be hosting on behalf. Am sure boo_licious would be delighted to know Boo is so the clever to round up this week's cat blogging.

Okie... I got a litter of kittens recently. 6 of them of be exact! See how cutesy they looked......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahahaha gotcha or not?? It's actually a basket made of kittens, kinda like patchwork thingy. Got this at Makro. It's a steal at RM6.90!!! Can't resist myself when I saw how adorable they were, which I was darn sure my boiboi would love it and yes he did. He loves cat and he can imitate cat right down to the T!!!! From an adorable kitty who brush against my body and face (sometimes he licks my cheeks too hahaha) to an angry cat that scratches my face (literally), yes he was darn good.

Check out the 6 little kittens...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No names yet... anyone wanna help out???

1 comment:

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012