Monday 28 August 2006

How un-Malaysian Are You? and Misc Stuff

Boy am I glad to be back at work. Was off the whole of last week since it was school holiday. It's no mean feat to take care of the little fart!!!! He's driving me up the wall, terrorising his way around home. Everything went topsy turvy... see how much of wreck he can create... 4 boxes plus whole drawers of his toys and books!!! He poured out everything and only played with selective stuff arrrghhhhh just for 5 minutes or less!!!! I need a massage badly sighhhh...

wreck1 wreck2

On the How un-Malaysian Are You? Saw it at Kenny Sia's so I went thru the quiz just for the heck of it... and I'm 40% unMalaysian hahaha lucky else how to host Merdeka Open House 2006???

Congratulations Babe_KL, you are 40% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Michelle Yeoh!

How Un-Malaysian Are You?

4 comments:

  1. very cheeky sense of humour u have! never expected to see Michelle Yeoh photo here! he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha audrey, i just had some fun at kenny sia only, did you try the quiz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1'm 3 percent LESS of a malaysian than you la...

    but i like Michelle Yeoh, so it's ok la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not too bad eh stupe, so u r michelle yeoh also?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012