Friday 13 October 2006

A Foodie's Dream Wedding Gown

What would your dream wedding gown look like? Now this is utmost fun... I mean for a foodie like me, fancy wearing a wedding gown made out of cream puffs??? Yeah those delicious CREAM PUFFS made outta flour, sugar, eggs and butter!!!

cream puff wedding gown

Baker, Valentyn Shtefan, from Ukraine made a wedding gown for his bride, Viktoriya using 1,500 cream puffs. Her crown, bouquet and necklace were made from caramelized sugar. Wooohooo... read the full article here.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing. I wonder whether they were Beard Papa cream puffs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing that post. very interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. annulla, her groom baked them himself LOL

    no problem piegirl

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012