Do keep checking the Asia Pacific prize list and the worldwide prize list as there are more donations coming in. There were very little bid on my cookbooks and El Cerdo's RM500 dining vouchers, so your chance of having them is very high. Keep the bids coming and please help us spread the word.
So how does the raffle work?
- Go to the donation page at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII.
- Make a donation. Each US$10 will grant you one raffle ticket towards a prize of your choice. Please use the unique prize code to specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form. Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code eg. a donation of US$50 could be 2 tickets for AP01 and 3 for AP02.
- For US donors, if your company matches your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we may claim the corporate match.
- Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we may contact you should you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
- Raffle ticket sales end on December 22, 2006. Check Chez Pim on January 15, 2007 when we announce the results of the raffle. Prize drawing will be done electronically. Our friend, the code wizard Derrick at Obsession with Food, is responsible for the wicked application that will do the job.
Technorati Tags: menu for hope