Sunday 10 December 2006

Stir Fried Eggs WithTomatoes

stir-fried eggs with tomatoes

This is my first time stir frying eggs with tomatoes. Somehow it just doesn't look right... kinda too wet. Maybe I should have cook them a little longer.

What I did was diced the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Heat up oil in wok and fry the tomatoes for a short while. Next pour in the beaten eggs seasoned with some soy sauce and pepper. Let it set for while before scrapping the centre to let the runny bit to cook. Then quickly stir and turn them. Dish up and serve.

Experts out there, please let me know if this is the correct way to make this dish? Thank you very much in advance.

Technorati Tags: +

7 comments:

  1. I guess if the tomatoes emit a lot of liquid, why don't u remove it first and the liquid after u fried it and add it later when your eggs are semi cooked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm...try using cherry tomatoes (cut into halves) instead. They are less mushy :)

    And if you want to be a bit extravagant, add some button mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dish is usually soggy..so i think u got it ok..I prefer eggs with shredded cucumber though (also soggy).. very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dish is usually soggy..so i think u got it ok..I prefer eggs with shredded cucumber though (also soggy).. very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a better bet, boo_licious. thanks.

    button mushroom, hmmm sounds delish pablopabla

    cucumber with eggs? hmm never try before leh, will try one day. thanks sc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh .... me and my hubby like this so much, and every time cook it will add some white onion while the eggs nearly cook .. it it yammy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this the way to cook it bearyip?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012