Wednesday 28 February 2007

Review: Sapporo Noodle House, Second Time Round

**Non-Halal Post**

I've blogged about Sapporo Noodle House but never have any photos to substantiate the postings. With their shift to the current location, I feel I have to post this up. They have shifted over to BB Park side which is opposite Low Yat Plaza, just beside Outback. They have more space now albeit its al fresco on the upper tier. You can opt to sit inside too but it's kinda small plus the decor and ambience is left to desire. Well we were here for the food... right?

I will just put up the pictures, for the descriptions, please read here (when I read back, I think I could write better then, what say you?).

Miso Ramen RM6.oo

sapporo - miso ramen RM6

Ghau Zhau Ramen RM6.00, note both soup bases are different, hence there are a variety of ramens to try out.

sapporo - jiu zhou ramen RM6

Gyoza RM7.00

sapporo - gyoza RM7

Teriyaki Chicken RM8.00 - still doesn't fail us.

sapporo - teriyaki chic RM8

The testament of the ramens here...

sapporo - empty bowls

LOL... Need I say more???


SAPPORO NOODLE HOUSE
Tel: 03-4045 7669 / 012-616 6571

Technorati Tags: +

7 comments:

  1. i lurve a good ramen. have you ever watched the jap movie, tampopo? aiyo, watch that and you'll experience an unfathomable desire to run out and look for the nearest bowl of ramen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FBB, hvnt watch that movie but caught the trailer before. next time if you happen to go low yat area, do drop by and try this ramen. the noodle is bouncy/springy and the soup bases are superb. with the 50% offer, its certainly a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One look at the soup and I know how tasty it is. Yumzz..and da price very cheap too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... I love non-halal Jap joints! Pity I don't go to KL much. Can you recommend any nice non-halal places around PJ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious pea, the ones we have were on 50% promo. the usual price range is around RM10-12 per bowl. this promo seems to be on perpectually haha

    kat, sorry ler, i'm not very familiar with PJ. you can check out with boo_licious. the place she posted China Treasures in Sime Darby Convention Center is halal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 50% discount still on? Yeah! Thot I lost this shop forever ever when they closed down. TQ so much for letting me know they just moved opposite!
    Err decor still as bad altho at a new location? D'u think it's a feng-shui thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. tummythoz, yup discount still on... the decor errmmm still like that lah hahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012