Friday 12 September 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award


I received this Brillante Weblog Premio 2008 Award from Yozora. Gee didn't know blogging also can get awards kekekeke... apart from thanking Yozora for the award, I would loved to thank her for teaching me the ropes and turning me into what I am today. I appreciated all that and I can't wait for her to impart some of her newly acquired entrepreneur skills to me and some friends next week. Thanks in advance for sharing them with us.

Errrmmm since I'm not into memes (this one counted as meme ka? :P), I would break the rules here and won't put in any nominations here. Sorry Yozora :D

3 comments:

  1. you are most welcomed. yeah, lets hope that dinner happens on Thursday and we can eat and chat. lunch time at work is just so rushed :(... have a great weekend babe.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012