Thursday 13 November 2008

Glad to be back...

Dear all,

Thank you for all your comforting messages during this trying time. I really appreciate that. Things are more or less settled now but the grief and pain that hit during our lonely periods are the hardest to overcome. I guess time will heal... and it will be a long one.

Just an announcement before I restart my blogging proper... there will be a new, well not exactly new, blogger contributing for Babe in the City - KL. It will be non other than my makan partner who has been all these while contributing to this blog by being the growing-together-side-way-partner, paymaster and taste bunny... my hubby la hahaha. There is something installed for us soon and I will reveal that when time comes.

Welcome on board darling ;-) and thanks for everything.

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. good to have you back babe :)..can't wait for the new thing to be launched

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheeee welcome back and welcome captain hookk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read posts from you and also hubby again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back... and a big welcome to Mr. Babe! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and my condolences.. On a lighter note, wahhh..2 of u ah? Power! Ms Babe and Mr Hunk ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back! Better and stronger!

    DannyBoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! And yes, welcome back the all-new Babe & Hunk combination! Sure terror one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back too with 'bonus' issue some more! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks yozora, not new things la, just some events that's gonna happen :p

    thank you dcyk & worldwindows

    Mr Babe?? hahaha :P jason

    thanks dannyboy and tummythoz; watch out for it

    thenomadGourmand & familyfirst, HUNK :O hahahaha... kenot use that nick cos someone taken dat nick liau plus hubby's not one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012