I will pin this up so that will appear on top but since blogger have this scheduled posting I can't put an advance date to the post. Any idea how I can do this without changing the date everyday?? Thanks.
Posted 16 December 2008 4:36 PM
Menu For Hope V was launched yesterday. Do join in to help in a small way to help end hunger in the third world and win raffle rizes at the same time.
After raising nearly $100,000 last year food blogger Pim Tchamuanvivit has again chosen to support the UN World Food Programme school lunch program in Lesotho.
How can you help?
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://chezpim.com
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope5 and make a donation.
3. Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code.
For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
I am pledging a RM200 cooking class voucher at The Cooking House. The Cooking House is located in Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur offering fun and interactive learning experience. The hands-on learning, step-by-step demonstration and menu preparation are easy and enjoyable for novice as well as chefs. This offer is valid to KLite or those who are willing to travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for come cooking actions.
Check out the fun my boiboi and I have at The Cooking House.
Here's list of frequently asked questions to answer your every query.