Monday 8 June 2009

A Slice of Heaven Now in Petaling Jaya!!!

A Slice of Heaven signage

A Slice of Heaven - interior

A Slice of Heaven brought to you by Just Heavenly have arrived in Petaling Jaya, Jaya One to be precise. The cake boutique was opened on 6th June, last Saturday. It's located in the same block as Cold Storage, just walk down further after Guardian and you'll find the lovely blue shop with pillows of clouds (painted by Allan himself, no less); funky light fixtures and a "tree" with sugar cookies as leaves.

A Slice of Heaven

Actually I have no idea they opened on that day as I did not manage to go online for 3 days, so happened we were at Jaya One for lunch and I stumbled upon the shop on my way to the loo :p and I went oooOOOoooo hehehe. The boutique assistants have ushered me to buy some and I assured them I'll be back once I'm done at Cold Storage. Of course I HAD to keep to my words as my boiboi have been tugging at my sleeves on our way to the loo and also kept reminding me whilst I was picking up some stuff at the supermarket!!! And surprise surprise... I met Nigel and Allan there fussing over the shop and entertaining their customers when we returned.

Vanilla Cupcake RM6.90

Capt'n Hook and I congratulate them both. My boiboi was checking out the goodies in the display plus if could, he would have "pluck" quite a number of "leaves" from the "tree". I bought up quite a number of cupcakes available but the delish durian choc was not in sight sighhh...

Butter Buttercup RM4.90

I'm not going to "sell" the yummy cakes for they're all really good and the toppings are not sickly sweet... they really brought us to Heaven!

Sticky Butterscotch RM8.90 mosaic

The broken dinosaur which made boiboi kicked up a fuss when he saw it back home. He asked his daddy why he drove so recklessly until his dino broke it's nose and tail *roll eyes*

Cookies

If you're in Petaling Jaya, you're really blessed now with a real slice of Heaven. From now till 10th June, there's a 15% discount given as part of the opening promotion.

Fudgy Cupcake RM6.90

For those nearer to Damansara Heights, you can go to Pleasures at Lot G, 1.05 No 1, Jln Media Setia 1, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur or call +603 2287 9866 to place your orders.

Death by Chocolate RM8.90


A Slice of Heaven
Blk E, B2, Jaya One
72A Jalan Universiti
46200 Petaling Jaya


Technorati Tags: + +

16 comments:

  1. thanks for this slicey piece of info. will head that way sooooon

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look extremely tasty. oh the creamy frosting is totally heaven for me. its a pity i'm not in malaysia if not i woulda just go straight away down to petaling jaya this instance. i'm not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much babe and Capn Hook. It was lovely to see you guys again. Come over and I'll replace Babe Jr's cookie. Email me at info.justheavenly@gmail.com to tell me you coming and I'll meet you there. :-)

    Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're sooo pretty! I couldn't possibly eat these! I could however, purchase some and use them as centrepieces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks good! I don't like the overly decorated cupcakes. Next time I am in town, will definitely go and try some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha... Now it's even nearer to get a slice of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a pleasure, Inner Journey

    hehe cindy, just remember to add this to your Must-Eat list when you come back

    dun worry Nigel, he's all right, just like normal kid fussing but he's so sweet, shared half of the cookies with his granma

    but but but 500ml jar of faith!!! they're so good leh, very irresistable NOT to put inside the mouth :P

    lisa, it's plain and simple but taste really good

    wilson, click the pics to access my flickr album, the prices are in there

    thanks c&c

    jeles of you, Jase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was there last sunday! :) a great location, i must say. oh, parking's a breeze as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya Nic, I lurve the long opening hours :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shot of Nige's back :-)

    ps - CONGRATS Nige and Al!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo, congrats to Nigel & Allan! It's a work of love; it's a work of art. Let it melt in your mouth; and feel the heavenly part!

    You do good, keep chill....remember...my wishes said for you....3PM blessings....!

    Capt'n Hookk

    ReplyDelete
  12. gosh, all these posts on just heavenly is making me drool! the decor, cupcakes... woaH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oit Julian, you're only admiring his back???

    daphne, next time when you come back must give these a try

    mimi, quickly go have some

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012