Friday 14 August 2009

Eat, Drink and Be Merry... Happy Weekend!

Sorry, this is nothing to do with food ermmm but then again it's drink related though...

Yesterday I was invited for a food review dinner at Bangsar Seafood Garden Restaurant with a whole lot of floggers, will blog about this later ;-)

As I walked into the reserved room, I saw Meena; Jek and Lisa in there. As I approached the table, I saw Frat lying down with a silly smirk on his face. His boss, Jek, told me that Frat is highly intoxicated with some sweet nectar and apologised for not being himself. Poor Frat.

A Drunk Frat

Then Frat went for a leak, and he came back standing straight, grinning from ear-to-ear.

A Not-So-Drunk Frat

"More nectar into the system please!!!" says Frat.

But Frat decided to continue to get drunk

Eat, drink and be merry... happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Good thing Frat wasn't too drunk. If not, you'd have to feed the bugger. Eek.

    Happy Weekend, Babe!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was nice meeting you again Babe. :)

    I hope Captain Hook doesn't mind that I was your "hot date" that night though. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas... as smooth as I am... Hook is still the master... I am still learning from Hook... and I have much to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Happy weekend Babe! Hope you all enjoyed the fiesta :)

    http://kirantarun.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012