Tuesday 25 August 2009

It's Babe_KL's Turn

Would you tell your Ob-gyn to hang on there and wait for another hour to deliver your baby so that baby can share the same birth date as yourself??? Whoever who does that I tell ya, must be out of her mind especially after in labour for 13 hours!

So that was why BoiBoi's birthday was yesterday and today's mine :D

On my birthday, I'm going to count my blessings and not the candles. Otherwise, everyone will need to stand around all day waiting for a piece of my cake heh. Well, thanks in advance for all your wishes ;-)

Also, Birthday shoutouts to more August babies, Lisa (21st), Dafthamta (26th), Lyrical Lemongrass (27th) and my mom (29th). Best wishes for the day and a year filled with happiness and laughters. Many happy returns of the day!

BTW, I've just got involved in a mega project and I need to go to some darn ulu places with hardly any food for lunch since it's Ramadhan month and the net is crawling like a tortoise... plus keeping late hours just to rush off the works, hence postings will be sporadic.

Guys and girls, don't forget... the last day to submit your Merdeka Open House entry is 29th August, so hurry yah cos you have only 4 days to do so!

To all Muslim readers, Selamat Berpuasa.

16 comments:

  1. Many happy returns to you and your Boiboi, Babe! Have a wonderful birthday. Mmuaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing a Happy Happy Birthday to you & your BoiBoi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I'm an august baby too! Aug 8! Hope you and ur kid have a great birthday!
    Jac

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope this year will bring you (, Cap'n Hook & Boi Boi) even more happiness and good health. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your boi-boi will thank his lucky stars that he is not of the same date. No offense. It's the individuality thing! Many Happy Returns of the Day to You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Babe! wishing u lotsa happiness and good health!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BABE! here's wishing you all the great things in life! and yummy food, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A day late ;) Happy belated b'day babe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all for your wonderful wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Babe, BoiBoi and the blogger's mentioned in your post ;) Hope you had a blast!

    http://kirantarun.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012