Friday 2 August 2013

Day 2: Sunshine Zespri® Green Kiwifruit Smoothie

Day 2 Sunshine ZespriĀ® Green Kiwifruit. Smoothie

Happy morning! I had this beautiful Sunshine Zespri® Green Kiwifruit Smoothie for breakfast today. As compared with my previous Kiwifruit and Apple Breakfast Smoothie, this one is much simpler :D with just 4 ingredients!

I've freeze the fruits up to omit the ice so that it doesn't dilute my thick smoothie. As with most children who doesn't like sour fruits like my BoiBoi, I think this is one of the best way to introduce Zespri® Green Kiwifruit in their diet. You can sweeten the smoothie up with some honey or maple syrup ;-)

There are more smoothie recipes on http://www.zespri.com.my/. Do explore them today.

Sunshine Zespri® Green Kiwifruit Smoothie
(Serves 2)

Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, wash, peeled and sliced
2 banana, peeled and sliced
1 pineapple wedge, sliced
1/2 cup plain yoghurt

Store the fruits in a plastic container or ziplock bag and place them in the freezer for at least 3 hours. I find the best way is to prepare this the night before. Other times, I tend to freeze up my fruits whenever I have access or right before they become overly ripe.

Remove frozen fruits from the freezer for 5 minutes before putting them in a blender. Add in yoghurt and blend till smooth. Worked well with my stick blender too.

In total, barely 15 minutes of work from slicing, blending to washing!

Weekend is here and have some sunshine days ahead especially those who are traveling back home for Raya. Safe journey ya!


1 comment:

Blog Revamping

Hello... I'm in the midst of revamping my blog to make my life a little easier. So do not be alarmed as work is still under construction.

Cheers,
Babe_KL
16 Oct 2012